Wednesday, April 10, 2013

CAN YOU BELIEVE I GET THIS EXCITED OVER BOOKS?

 I went to a couple of garage sales the other day with my husband. I went looking for stuff like clothes for my kids, end tables, and a bike trailer, but for some reason, in every garage I entered . . . my eyes zeroed in on:



and then my heart did a flutter when I saw these:




and I did a happy dance when I found:




and by the time my hands picked up this:



my husband thought he might have to hide and pretend not to know me. I was so excited I basically hyperventilated.

"Only fifty cents for this? Who would get rid of such a thing? Don't they have children they need to read to? Well, I'm glad they don't want it, 'cause I do! I can't believe it. This is amazing. Honey, come look at this."

I LOVE BOOKS!

Leave me a comment and tell me how much you love books.





4 comments:

  1. I actually feel a little sick every time I leave a book store and library because of all the books I have to leave behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to collect children's books, but I am not a reader of novels so much. Only yours!

    ReplyDelete