Wednesday, June 26, 2013

NOVEL WRITING WORKSHOP

I had the privilege to attend a one day novel writing workshop in Cedar City, Utah. 
It was grand. Unfortunately, I only took one picture--and it was at the END of the day, when I was tired beyond tired (I had stayed up way too late and gotten up way too early). 
Here I am with the workshop's coordinator, Erin Shakespear, who just so happens to be my buddy. 


I really wish I would have gotten a picture with Lindsey Leavitt and Brodi Ashton, the workshop presenters. They were busy gals, though. Dang, I should have done it during lunch. 

Lindsey gave a hilarious presentation on getting to know your characters and Brodi gave an out-of-this-world slide presentation about world building. : )

I'm really glad I went, even though I could barely keep my eyes open. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I hear you. I wish you'd taken that picture when I didn't look so tired and blechy, too! :)

    I'm so glad you came. It was great to catch up with you a bit. Although I wish we'd gotten a chance to chat more.

    ReplyDelete