Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Things I do to Entertain Myself . . .

This is what happens when I am online procrastinating, you know, when I am writing and get stuck on finding the best rhyme, or get frustrated with a scene in a manuscript. I do silly things like this. And I obviously should have found a pic of myself with my bangs pulled back, haha. My editing skills need some serious help. But, I still got side-splitting laughs out of these, so I thought I would share. 


I don't remember which celebrity body this is????



Here's me as Taylor Swift. 



Here's me as Selena Gomez.


Here's me as Julia Roberts.


I don't remember who this is . . . but yikes, it's scary.


And this one, is even scarier!!!

What do you do online when you are suppose to be writing?

1 comment:

  1. I think that would be entertaining. Me and dad are certainly entertained!

    ReplyDelete